iPhone / iPad App / iPod Touch
Explore Women’s Sex
What is it?
An educational program that teaches about a woman’s clitoral anatomy in a way that is fun and informative.
Who is it for?
- Ideal for the general public who want to learn about a woman’s sexuality and use this information to improve their sexual relationships
- A great resource for sexology students, sex educators, medical and psychology professionals, sexual therapists and counsellors
Why do we need it?
- The topic of women’s clitoral anatomy is not something that is easily spoken about
- This information is not available in some communities
- It’s only in the last decade that we have uncovered the facts about the clitoris
- Some books and articles on the topic are heavy reading
- The app is a good resource for health and education professionals who can use it for their own education as well as teaching their clients, patients or students
What does it do?
- it offers the best diagrams of the clitoris that are available
- it provides a selection of 5 easy-to-read coloured diagrams of the clitoris
- tapping on the different body parts takes you to information about each part
- try the Fun Cliteracy Quiz or the Serious one to see how much you’ve learned
- read the Turn-on tips to get some ideas on what turns women on
Why you will want to use it.
For the general public:
- you may be curious about the physical aspects of women’s sexual arousal and want to learn more
- you can buy the app and learn about the clitoral anatomy in private (less embarrassing and avoids prejudices from the community)
- you can have fun while learning something
- it’s cheaper than buying a book on the topic
- this may be the only way you can get sexual information
- there are different things to do on the app so it’s not boring
For the professional:
- it’s a good source of reliable information
- it provides information in an area of sexuality that isn’t readily available in the professional literature
- the app creator is a well-known sexologist and author
- refer your clients/patients to an inexpensive source of information